Dictionary of mycological terms?........

Eric Grunden egrunden at prairienet.org
Sun Jan 14 21:55:23 EST 1996

I need to find a thorough dictionary of mycological terminology
for professionals. Although I'm only a junior, I've enrolled in
a grad. course on systematics of asco.'s and duetero.'s and am
a little overwhelmed by the terminology. Any info. on the what's,
where's, which's, why's, and how much's of a good mycological
dictionary will be appreciated........ Thanks.....