fungi models

lmc at sevax2 lmc at sevax2
Tue Jan 23 11:48:17 EST 1996

In article <DLA6Jv.M9J.B.solomon at bath.ac.uk>, bs3klmb at bath.ac.uk writes:
> I am trying to develop a computer model of fungal growth patterns in different
> conditions.  Can anyone send me some information that may be of use?
>
> thanks
> Karen Brazil
>
> bs3klmb at bath.ac.uk

You could have a look at the following papers which might be of interest
to your project

Bartnicki-García S, Hergert F, Gierz G (1989) Computer
stimulation of fungal morphogenesis and the mathematical basis
for hyphal (tip) growth. Protoplasma 153, 46-57.

López-Franco R, Bartnicki-García S, Bracker CE (1994) Pulsed
growth of fungal hyphal tips. PNAS 91, 12228-12232.

Luis M. Corrochano
Departamento de Genetica
Universidad de Sevilla
Apartado 1095