ORTHOPHONY : SEARCHING DOCS

TDASILVA at SNOOPY.CRIHAN.FR TDASILVA at SNOOPY.CRIHAN.FR
Wed Jan 24 01:43:57 EST 1996

	Hello ! I am a student in orthophony, last year of scholarship
and i am preparing a thesis about "observation of the mental imagery
processes of four deaf children, using the base of their reading".

	For this prupose, i am searching bibliographic articles. I am
aware of :
	CONRAD R : "short term in memory processes in the deaf"
			British journal of psychology, 1970,81. 171-195

	CONRAD R : "the deaf school child" harpen and row, 1979

	ALEGRIA J, LEYBAERT J : "l'indentation des mots ecrits chez les
deficients auditifs"

	R.KOLINSKY, J.MORAIS et J.SEGUI : "la reconnaissance des mots dans
les differentes modalites sensorielles - etudes de psycholinguisique cognitives"
(presses universitaires de France)

	BROOKS L.R.: "an extension of the conflict between visualization
and reading"
	Quarterly journal of experimental psychology, 1970, 22.91-96

	Thank you in advance to let me know if you have one of those
papers and how you could pass them to me.

	(Thank you to reply to TDASILVA at SNOOPY.CRIHAN.FR)