Biological function of hallucinogens in fungi ?

Sun Jan 28 13:50:25 EST 1996

In article <4ec4of$cb2 at odo.PEAK.ORG>, microbe at PEAK.ORG
(Steven Carpenter) writes:
>Until somebody does real research on this subject, we will never really
>know the function of these compounds.  There are lots of GREAT hypotheses
>being brought up here, but none of them have been tested.  Until some
>real ecological/physiological work has been done, this will remain
>armchair mycology.

But its so comfortable in my armchair! :-)

-RSW

  RICHARD WINDER                    Title: Research Scientist
  Canadian Forest Service           Phone: (604) 363-0773