Mushrooms, Russia, & History

Thomas O'Dell todell at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 2 15:03:15 EST 1996

Hi Mark,
I asm not sure what you mean by "reading copy". As far as I am aware, the
book was pubished as a limited edition, large format (two volumes?)
hardback in 1959 or 60...
Copyright may have expired, so perhaps someone else could re-publish it in
an affordable format (hint,hint; is Bryce Kendrick at Mycologue or David
Largent at MadRiver reading this?)
Let me know if you find out something different!

todell at u.washington.edu
Dr. Thomas E. O'Dell, Ph.D.
Dept. of Botany, Box 355325
University of Washington