money making/saving reports

Fred K. Lenherr lenherr at
Tue Jul 9 06:08:15 EST 1996

David N. Gaines wrote:
> In article <01bb6c75.8e548da0$608545c7 at system>, Trythis at says...
> >
> >Get lots of expensive stuff free by paying me
> What sort of sleasy scam is this, and what does it have to do with
> mycology???????

It's the same sleasy scam described in every book ever written about
how to make money in mail order. You buy these "reports" and resell them.

The question is, how do we keep ads/pyramid schemes/junk email out of
the unmoderated newsgroups?

I find that is retrieved by AltaVista:

Welcome to Cambridge Interactive, a company that specializes in harnessing Internet tools to build an
     Enterprise. We create financial research... - size 4K - 21 Apr 96

But DNS doesn't find it.

 -- Fred