mycology supplies

rand777 at rand777 at
Wed Jul 17 05:42:45 EST 1996

In Article <4s3oc1$1q00 at>
harasha at (Brian Harasha) writes:
>Hi, I am looking for some materials and am not sure where the best and
>cheapest place to get them would be.  In particular I am looking for dextrose,
>agar, and malt and yeast extract.  I am making a medium consisting of those
>plus a slurry of potato "juices" to grow mycelium in petri dishes and then to
>continue their growth in a broth consisting of those ingredients minus the
>agar.  It was recommended to me but I guess I'm not even sure if that is the
>best way to go.
>Thank you

There is a posting on this newsgroup for Dehydrated Culture Media...that has
what you are looking for -- at considerable savings.  All media is in new
unoppened condition, free flowing and guaranteed .... $ 18.00 / pound (500gm).
Please visit webpage for complete list : http//
R.Randolph - Randolph Biomedical - rand777 at  e-mail for complet list.