Getting starting

Ned Horning nedh at
Fri Jul 19 14:40:18 EST 1996

I am new to this newsgroup and apologize in advance if this has been
discussed already.  I would like to get started growing edible
mushrooms and am wondering if someone can recommend some good books to
help me get started.

In addition to general information, I would like to know if mushrooms
which are commonly grown commercially would grow well in colder
climates.  I have a house in northern Vermont although  now I spend
most of my time in Ithaca, NY since my wife is a student there.

Any help would be appreciated.  Ned
Ned Horning
nedh at