Fatality after consuming hallucingenic mushrooms
Richard Kahn and Tiffany Winne
richard at user1.channel1.com
Tue Jun 4 05:05:55 EST 1996
I was going to say the same thing yesterday; but then thought it was so
obvious that this guy who ate the 50 mushrooms was acting irresponsibly,
I decided not to comment. My mind changed overnight, however; and I was
glad to see your post this morning. I've said it before- while I would in no
way look to constrain the freedom of the posters to the newsgroups, as I
feel that in sharing any and all info. lies the chance at Truth, Honesty, and
ultimately, Wisdom, I am often saddened that alt.drugs groups (which I
think so interesting and important) are often dominated by tales of
ignorance and irresponsibility. It is all our duty to point out cases where
peoples irresponsiblity, because when we do not, time has shown us that
drastic measures are almost always taken against the
thing-in-question-used, rather than the person (so much) his/herself.
Again- we all have made and will make stupid decisions, but the Beauty of
our species is that we can learn from them, and so prescribe caution.
Richard and Tiffany (richard @user1.channel1.com)
"The Truth is not always beautiful, nor Beauty truthful."---Lao Tze
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people
some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the
"Pass the Gin..."---I said that.
More information about the Mycology