Fatality after consuming hallucingenic mushrooms

Joseph Zorzin redoak at vgernet.net
Wed Jun 5 10:57:18 EST 1996


Alain Gerault wrote:

> Summary :
> The authors report the fatality of a 22-year-old man after he and a group of
> friends voluntarily consumed hallucinogenic mushrooms, in this case Psilocybe
> semilanceata (Fr. : Fr.) Kummer. According to the best of our knowledge, this
> cosmopolitan species had never caused any fatality, this is the first
> observation of this type ever made in the world, so the so-called inocuousness
> of halluninogenic muhrooms is now questionned.
> 
> : email :
> Alain.Gérault at shom.fr


Yuh, but he took 50? That many asperin would surely kill you too.



More information about the Mycology mailing list