Fatality after consuming hallucingenic mushrooms

Richard Kahn and Tiffany Winne richard at user1.channel1.com
Thu Jun 6 07:36:05 EST 1996

After my post, I would like to thank the posters who offered correction on
P. semilanceata, and apologize as well.  In fact, while I hold by what I said-
and 50 still sounds like a lot to me, I am unfamiliar with this species.  I
suppose I was going on the idea that is was similar to P. cubensis.  Again,
my apologies and thanks...this is what makes this newsgroup great in my
opinion- the information available.
Finally, however, the point was brought up that 50 was not "terminal";
suppossedly to defend the dosage.  But this is exactly what I am against-
people, especially young people, should not be risking anywhere's near a
"terminal" dosage.  If the term even crosses one's mind, one should slow
way down and think long and hard about what they are up to.  Classically
speaking, such "terminal" or near-"terminal" doses are for Shamans
alone, or suicides.  I see little of the former these days as  I look around
me, but sadly, all too many of the latter.   Peace,  Richard
Richard and Tiffany (richard @user1.channel1.com)
HTTP://www.channel1.com/users/richard
"The Truth is not always beautiful, nor Beauty truthful."---Lao Tze
"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people
  some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the
time."---Abraham Lincoln
"Pass the Gin..."---I said that.