candida parapsilosis

Lars D. Peterson maxdwolf at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 8 01:13:19 EST 1996

In <31B51435.7F1F at humboldt1.com> "Douglas J. Connor"
<dougzen at humboldt1.com> writes:
[abridged]
>Awhile back, I requested help from anyone knowledgeable or experienced
>with c. parapsilosis (in this case trichosporon penicillatum), a
>particular strain which has invaded both mine and my friends' body. It
>has expressed itself by causing our hair to somewhat twist and curl
and to grow very sparsely in patches on our scalps. It also makes our
skin feel oily or waxy and has a definite odor to it. This fungus has
also invaded our house, carpeting,clothes, etc. tothe extent that some
of our clothes become uncomfortable to wear (and even painful with a
burning sensation). Medical doctors have not been much help and though
they have seen the symptoms they have treated for head lice, mites, and
ringworm. We have been using sporanox for three months but haven't yet
had any positive results. If there is any one with an open mind who may
be curious or who may be able to help us eliminate this, please
contact:
> dougzen at humboldt1.com   THANK YOU

    It occurs to me to ask how you know what it is you are infected
with, whereas the doctors you consulted do not. Please pardon my
questioning your judgement, I am merely asking for my own edification.

Thanx,
MAX da Wolf