MAJOR CLINICAL MICRO EVENT JUNE 11
nacmid at shore.net
Sun Jun 9 13:18:27 EST 1996
ITS NOT TOO LATE!!
Northeast Association For Clinical Microbiology And
Infectious Disease (NACMID) 13th Annual Meeting
Dates: June 11 - 13, 1996
Meeting highlights include:
* Hear what's up at CAP, CLIA, JCAHO, and NCCLS
* Stay abreast of the latest developments affecting your career,
including trends in cost-containment, uality-control, reporting,
*Learn about anaerobes, blood cultures, Chlamydiae, clinical relevance,
Clostridium difficile, computers, diagnostic techniques, EHEC (E.coli),
Enterococcus ssp., epidemiology, methodologies, mycoplasmas,
pediatric infections, Staphylococcus ssp., Streptococcus ssp.,
susceptibility testing, TB, ureaplasmas, and virology.
* Visit the exhibits and see the latest products.
* FREE LECTURE-- free, even if you don't register for the meetings!
* Free wine and cheese reception, win door prizes, and party, party,
party at the NACMID Social!!!
To learn more, visit http://www.shore.net/~nacmid/
or email to nacmid at shore.net
Shoolah H. Escott -- nacmid at shore.net -- Lexington, MA USA
clinical microbiology site -- http://www.shore.net/~nacmid/
More information about the Mycology