mycorrhizae & roses

William W. Robinson roseguy at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 12 20:52:38 EST 1996

I garden in Southern California. I grow roses in combination with
companion perrenials and I employ I.P.M. and have not used any toxic
pesticides in the garden for several years. I maintain a high organic
content in the soil with a lot of compost and I take it easy on
chemical fertilizers. Our municipal water has a pH of 8.0 so our soil
is definitely alkaline. Could any one tell me which mycorrhizae would
be best suited for these conditions?
Thanks for any help that you might be able to give. . . Bill