Mycology bionet

Roy Moore RT.Moore at
Thu Jun 20 05:30:12 EST 1996

To whom it may concern,

I am the manager of the British Mycological Society's home page

While browsing the Internet yesterday I came across the undated proposal
to establish a new BIOSCI newsgroup For Filamentous Fungi:
<>.  I would
appreciate being advised if this proposal has come to fruition so I may
consider its URL for inclusion on the BMS site.

Sincerely yours,                             Roy Moore
Dr. Royall T. Moore																																		Biological Sciences
Reader of Biology                                      University of Ulster
FAX:   +44-1265-324906                          Coleraine  BT52 1SA
e-mail:  RT.Moore at                   Northern Ireland  UK