Mushroom growth on "waste" effluent

Susan Jane Hogarth sjhogart at
Wed Jun 19 09:44:34 EST 1996

Todd Leopold wrote:
> My name is Todd Leopold, and I am the Brewmaster for the Ann Arbor
> Brewing Company.  We are in the process of designing an
> environmentally sustainable brewery in Ann Arbor, Michigan, U.S.A.
> Please accept my sincere apologies if my question is outside of the
> normal scope of your discussion group.  From what I can read this
> is a forum for serious mycologists, and my question may not be
> appropriate.  Thank you all in advance for your time.

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your question, but I just wanted to say:

WHAT could possibly be more "serious mycology" than brewing? ;-)

(I think your question is _very_ interesting, and hope replies are poasted
as well as mailed)

Susan Jane Hogarth

"Luck is the residue of design." -- Freddy the Fish

"Personally, I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being
taught." -- Winston Churchill