Alain!. Please!??!!

Alain Gerault gerault at shom.fr
Wed Jun 26 02:01:32 EST 1996

In article <4qdp0b$6sp at cliff.island.net>, williams at netshop.net says...

>WE have reported?  I"m curiuos. " Thus the sale , PROHIBITIONION, ect.
>is justified?" One death? Please, come on. Who's paying your bills and
>what does it have to do with your objectivity? Sorry,but just an
>obviious inferance. Too many people with acedemic credentialials to
>protect wont say say it but I expect many private emails confirming
>such. The science may be there but such an outlandish statement ?

I am totally independant. My professional conscience is my only truth and I am
not under anyone's influence when I report facts (medical expertise).
I have files about numerous accidents which have led to  hospitalizations or
even to fatalities (but concerning those deaths I don't have enough evidence
to prove that they are only due to hallucinogenic mushrooms, thus, I could not
publish them). Since nobody pays my bills, I can not afford to go abroad to
investigate by myself. However, those datas confirm, in my opinion, that
shrooming remains an hazardous activity. Prohibition is not the right solution
but at least, it will draw people's attention on this danger and maybe prevent
such accidents.

NB: I do not only study hallucinogenic mushrooms but all toxic mushrooms and
plants. I consider shrooms as a toxic mushrooms among others as it is said in
every book of mycology.

			Alain.