color book

Steve Bell tapestry at nwlink.com
Fri Jun 28 14:19:57 EST 1996

Jerry Haugen wrote:

> Steve Bell wrote:
> >
> > Moh Toto Budaya wrote:
> > >
> > > I need an information about color books in mycology. Anyone can tell
> > > me? Thanks
> >
> > Of the several books I own, the one with the best pictures is
> > "Mushrooms of North America" by Rodger Phillips
> > Published by Little, Brown and Company 1991
> >
> > They show many different angles and ages of each type.
> >
> > Steven Bell
>
> You might also try "A Young Person's Guide to the Fungi" by Bryce
> Kendrick.  Try Amazon Bookstore for price and availability:
> http://www.amazon.com
>
> -Jerry-
> --
> Jerry Haugen, Publisher
> The Mushroom Growers' Newsletter
> P.O. Box 5065 - I
> Klamath Falls, OR  97601
> USA
> MycoWrld at cdsnet.net
> http://www.cdsnet.net/Business/mushroom/

Just a caution for anyone using Amazon.com.  I placed an order and didn't
find out until afterwards that they tag an addition $3.95 for shipping
onto the price.  You don't find this out until they notify you of your
order via Email.

Other than that, it looks like an excellent book search utility.

Steven Bell