Single cell protein

Austin Reade areade at nsrfc.ns.ca
Fri Mar 8 12:11:43 EST 1996

>> Hi all!
>>
>>  I am interested in producing single cell protein using yeast. Is anyone
>currently doing this in this group?
>> What type of yeast (genus sp.) would be best. Any help or directions would be
>well appreciated.
>> Jason

Try:-

Microbial Technology, Henry J. Peppler (ed), Reinhold Publishing, 1967 - a
full chapter on industrial production of yeast.

Single cell protein II, S.R. Tannenbaum and D.I.C. Wang (eds), MIT Press, 1975.

Austin Reade, Microbiologist      Phone:    (902) 424-8670
Nova Scotia Research Foundation   Fax:      (902) 424-4679
101 Research Drive, PO Box 790    Internet: areade at nsrfc.ns.ca
Dartmouth, NS, Canada  B2Y 3Z7