Establishing a repository(?)

Paul Zambino paulz at PUCCINI.CRL.UMN.EDU
Wed Mar 13 17:13:55 EST 1996

>Dear mycologists:
>
>Over the course of the last 4 years, I have been researching various
>saprophytic and parasitic species in a national park near at hand...

One of the conditions set
>forth by the park superintendent is that I establish a repository for
>specimens in a local college/university...
>
>If anyone has contacts or suggestions, I'll gladly accept them.
>
>best regards,
>
>R. W. Taylor

Roy, I would think there must be some college or university with either a
botanical or more strictly mycological herbarium in your geographic region.
What national park and state are you working in?  Good luck, Paul

Paul Zambino, Ph.D.
USDA Forest Service
Forestry Sciences Lab
5985 Highway K