Morels growing in my backyard

Thomas O'Dell todell at u.washington.edu
Mon Mar 18 11:34:04 EST 1996

My apopolgies is I am attributing this to the wrong source...
anyhow latest word is that all Gyromitra spp. contain at least minute
quantities of mono-methyl-hydrazine, fatal in moderate doses, highly
carcinogenic in small... (I don't have a reference at hand, but Dr. N
Weber at Oregon State would webern at fsl.orst.edu)

todell at u.washington.edu
Mycology is better than Urology!