Killing spores in smelly shoes?

"David Brayford ", IMI D.BRAYFORD at cabi.org
Mon Mar 25 09:25:54 EST 1996

Soak them in live yoghurt overnight and then microwave on high for 6 minutes
each.  That way they won't glow in the dark.  Alternatively, you could try
wrapping your feet in cling-film first, or lacing your socks with
Trichoderma.  No, the easiest solution is to bury them in the garden for 2-3
weeks and let the soil microflora sort it out.  (Don't try this if you have
a dog.  It will get confused).
:-)
DaveB