eating sulphur shelf

David Bartolotta david at bartolotta.com
Sun Nov 3 12:55:22 EST 1996

I've had Sulfer Shelf baked in various ways,  flavored with Marsala
(yum) or any other soothing liquid.  However one of the best ways I've
cooked it is in a "Chicken of the Woods Pot Pie".  Use any very good
old country recipe and replace the chicken (egg laying type) with the
Chicken (shelf type).  It's great in taste and texture, and nice to
have for your veggie friends.  The regular omnivores won't miss the
bird at all.

Try it, you'll like it!!

David