medical mycology

Tom Volk volk_tj at MAIL.UWLAX.EDU
Mon Nov 4 14:34:42 EST 1996

Hi Lester. Thanks for the info. Sorry I couldn't rememeber names.  Did I at
least get the dates right?

At 12:08 PM 11/4/96 -0600, Lester Pasarell wrote:

>My boss Dr Michael R McGinnis , Dr Ira Salkin (NYS Dept of health) and DR
>Drouhet from Pasteur Institute are currently working in the book
>...just passing along the information

I'm looking forward to the new edition.  John Rippon has given me about 1000
of his slides for my teaching.  Thanks
---Tom
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu                        | |