medical mycology

Lester Pasarell Lester.Pasarell at UTMB.EDU
Mon Nov 4 13:17:35 EST 1996

At 07:52 AM 11/4/96 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Kerry.
>Kerry Snow wrote:
>> I heard recently that there is a new edition of J.Rippon's classic Medical
>> Mycology text.
>> I haven't been able to find the publisher through bookstores.
>> Anyone with information on this?
>Since I'm teaching medical mycology next spring semester, I've recently
>spoken with John Rippon about this and the new edition will be out
>within a year or so.  Someone else is aiding in the rewrite (sorry I
>can't remember who.)
>********************************************  (0)  ************
>Tom Volk                                     (000)
>Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
>3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
>University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
>La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
>volk_tj at                        | |

My boss Dr Michael R McGinnis , Dr Ira Salkin (NYS Dept of health) and DR
Drouhet from Pasteur Institute are currently working in the book
...just passing along the information

Lester Pasarell-Luiggi
Medical Mycology Reference Laboratory
Department of Pathology
University of Texas Medical Branch
Galveston, Tx 77555-0609                (for work)  (for fun)
e-mail= lpasarel at