Trichoderma ID

PHYLLIS M BERMAN BERMAN at OITVMS.OIT.UMASS.EDU
Tue Nov 5 10:52:59 EST 1996

Dear Fungus-types,

	We are looking for an expert in species identification of Trichoderma.
We had one Trichoderma done by ATCC, and that blew a big chunk in our very
small budget.  Does anyone know of an expert who may be able to help us out for
less or no cost (perhaps some exchange of other resources)?  Please point us in
the right direction, and we would be ever-so-grateful.  We are in the Department
of Microbiology at UMass Amherst (formally, we had a seperate Plant Pathology
Department but we were "consolidated" into Microbiology this past July), and
are interested in Trichoderma as possible biocontrol agents for phytopathogenic
fungi.  I can be Emailed at  berman at pltpath.umass.edu  and I thank you for your
help.

						Phyllis Berman

						of the upsized