Trichoderma ID

Terry Brown tb at tbrown.lvlham.lincoln.ac.nz
Wed Nov 6 15:02:04 EST 1996

Sorry I can't help with your problem (obviously. being in New Zealand),
but just thought I'd make sure you were aware of the work done on T. vs.
Armillaria - it's proved quite effective at protecting forestry and
horticultural species here.

Robert Hill has been doing the work here, this is not an ideal ref. but
is the only one I have to hand.  Delivery was generally by sawdust mulch
around the seedling roots I think.

@incollection{cutl-94,
   author    = {H.G. Cutler and R.A. Hill},
   title     = {Natural Fungicides and Their Delivery Systems as
Alternatives
       to Synthetics},
   booktitle = {Biological Control of Postharvest Diseases.  Theory and
       Practice},
   chapter   = 12,
   year      = 1994,
   editor    = {C.L. Wilson and M.E. Wisniewski},
   publisher = {CRC Press Inc.},
   address   = {London},
   pages     = {135--152},
   note      = { }
}

Terry Brown                  Lincoln Environmental
B.Sc.(Hons) Microbiology     Ph. +64 7 838 5901 Wk 855 9001 Hm
Ph.D. Biological Simulation  Fax +64 7 838 5372
Private Bag 3062 Hamilton    email: brown at lvlham.lincoln.ac.nz
NEW ZEALAND                  http://tbrown.lvlham.lincoln.ac.nz/~tb