New Orleans Forays ???

Steve Davies sdavies at agrium.com
Fri Nov 8 17:22:28 EST 1996

I am escaping the already frozen Canadian prairies for a few days in the
New Orleans area and have Sunday the 24th free. I presume the mushroom
flora at that latitude have not succumbed to winter yet.  Does anyone
have info on a local group with a foray on that day or failing that info
on areas to try in the New Orleans vicinity (I will have a car)
--
Steve Davies                          Tel: 403-320-4671
Agrium Inc.                           Fax: 403-327-8628