fungal micro-satellites

Luis M. Corrochano lmc at cica.es
Fri Nov 15 08:18:50 EST 1996

We have just described various types of repeated sequences in the genome of
the zygomycete Phycomyces blakesleeanus, including a 31 bp tandem repeat,
in the following paper: Avalos et al. Genomic organization of the fungus
Phycomyces. Gene 174, 43-50 (1996)
Hope it helps!
Luis Corrochano

=F0From: BIOSCI-REQUEST
=F0To: mycology
=F0Subject: fungal micro-satellites
=F0Date: 14 November 1996 9:58

=F0Hello,
=F0Could anyone tell me if anyone has found micro-satellites in fungi????
=F0Thank you very much and have a great day!!!!!!!!
=F0Rodney Earl Pettway

Dr. Luis M. Corrochano
Departamento de Genetica
Universidad de Sevilla
Apartado 1095                             telephone +34-5-4557111
E-41080 Sevilla                           telefax   +34-5-4557104
Spain                                     e-mail    LMC at cica.es