Thanksgiving Fungi Page

Tom Volk volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu
Thu Nov 21 11:21:33 EST 1996

Greetings.  I have recently made some minor changes in my Thanksgiving
fungi web page.  It highlights some contributions made by mycologists
and plant pathologists in making certain traditional Thanksgiving foods
available for use by consumers.  You can find the page linked to my
Fungi home page below. I have passed out a similar list in my mycoloy
classes for many years on the last class before Thanksgiving, and this
is my first chance to make it available on the internet.  let me know
what you think.
-- Tom
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu                        | |