Thanks and a new question

Kevin McFarlane nstn2762 at fox.nstn.ca
Tue Nov 26 22:38:38 EST 1996

Firstly, I'd like to thank all the responses to my original posts. I've
gotten some briliant ideas and the fungus is shaping up nicely.
	Secondly, I didn't realize that people replied to the newsgroup,
I thought everybody'd e-mail me instead. So, there still are a couple of
people that I have to reply to. Sorry for taking so long. Also if anybody
replied and didn't get a response, please resend the info.
	My new question is for Canadian mycologists (or anyone that might
know). What's Canadian University houses the leading mycology department.
Guelph has already been mentioned but I thought one in BC might be more
logical. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Kev