Universal key to I.D of macrofungi

Mycos williams at netshop.net
Tue Oct 1 10:57:12 EST 1996

Anybody out there aware of a large and comprehensive key to the
identification of fungi on the internet? Commonly I find species that
dont exactly fit a description in any of the many field guides, ect. I
possess and am left to wonder if I have found a new species or at
least variant. This is distressing in that a primary goal of my
mycological interest is to find new species yet with the resources
commonly available, there is a large question as to whether I have
simply found a species not described in any of the common field guides
as opposed to a new species. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

                                                       Gary Williams