Need some helps for PCR

Lester Pasarell Lester.Pasarell at UTMB.EDU
Wed Oct 2 08:33:20 EST 1996

At 04:43 AM 10/2/96 -0700, you wrote:

>Dear netter...
>
>	Does anyone have a method of Fungal DNA extraction for PCR by
>using spores or mycelium?  If you do, will you please post it or send it
>to me.
>
>	Anysuggestions will be welcomed.
>
>Thanks,
>Kanchana Rueksomtawin
>School of Bioresources and Technology
>King Mongkut Institute's of Technology Thonburi
>s671228 at cc.kmitt.ac.th

Dr Makimura's Web site lists several procedures for the isolation of DNA for
different purposes including yeast and moulds...with details check out the
following url and select  a language (English or Japanese)

http://www.rim.or.jp/TIMM

(Dr. Makimura's WWW Medical Mycology Site In Japan)

If you do not have access to the WEb e mail me.

hope this helps...

lester

Lester Pasarell-Luiggi
Medical Mycology Reference Laboratory