FUNGUS

Lester Pasarell Lester.Pasarell at UTMB.EDU
Fri Oct 4 12:28:30 EST 1996

Howdy you all!

Could someone help this person..that e mailed me..I am lost beyond Agaricus,
Schizophyllum and Coprinus which are sometimes grown from the innermost
parts of humans and animals (-:

Please respond to him directly....

thanks

>Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 12:42:08 -0400
>From: "AARON R. BRAMMER" <ABRAMME at alleghenypower.com>
>To: LPASAREL at MARLIN.UTMB.EDU
>Subject:  FUNGUS
>
>HELLO, I GOT YOUR ADDRESS OFF OF THE WEB AND WONDER IF YOU
>CAN HELP ME?
>
>I AM LOOKING FOR INFORMATION ON A FUNGUS THAT GROWS
>BETWEEN THE TREE AND BARK ON DEAD LIMBS AND SEEMS TO
>GLOW IN THE DARK.  I THINK COMMON NAMES FOR IT ARE "FOXFIRE"
>AND "WILL O THE WISP".
>
>IF YOU DO NOT RECONIZE THIS AT ALL...DO YOU KNOW OF A WEB
>SITE THAT MIGHT HAVE THIS INFO?
>
>THANK YOU.

lester

Lester Pasarell-Luiggi