Pythium Fungus in dog HELP!!!!

Brucker Residence brucker at digital.net
Sun Oct 6 17:13:09 EST 1996

My female Alapaha Bulldog has been diagnosed with "Mycotic Swamp Cancer" a
pythium fungus. Symptoms are:
	left gland in her neck and left tear gland in her eye swollen
	soft tissue in the roof of her mouth is also swollen
	bloody/mucous discharge from her left nostril.
Does this sound like an accurate diagnosis? Is there a cure?  Can you tell
me more about this disease?  Please forward this message to the proper
authority if you cannot help me.  I can be contacted at this e-mail address
(brucker at digital.net) or at:
Robin Dean
P.O. Box 842
Oak Hill,  FL   32759