FUNGUS

Paul Zambino paulz at PUCCINI.CRL.UMN.EDU
Fri Oct 11 13:30:38 EST 1996

>Greetings.
>
>In bionet.mycology Lester Pasarell wrote:
>
>> Could someone help this person..that e mailed me..I am lost beyond Agaricus,
>>Schizophyllum and Coprinus which are sometimes grown from the innermost
>>parts of humans and animals (-:
>>
>> Please respond to him directly....
>>
>> thanks

Do either Panellus stipticus, on birch, or Omphalotus illudens, on oak,
have mycelial fans that glow in the dark?  The occurrence out on branches
suggests the "jack o lantern" to me.  Paul

Paul Zambino, Ph.D.
USDA Forest Service
Forestry Sciences Lab
5985 Highway K