fungi as biofilter

Portillo Bobadilla Tobias - 9319853-8 pbt at minervaux.fciencias.unam.mx
Tue Oct 29 20:03:30 EST 1996

On 23 Oct 1996, Enric Gracia wrote:

> We wish to introduce in our course of Applied Mycology a  chapter about
> fungi as active element of air biofilters.
> We will appreciate information on researchers working on that field,
> specific bibliography, business, etc.->

	I'm a student of Botany, and I have curiosity about the topics
you deal in your courses, specially that one of biofilter, and I wonder
if you could tell me something about it. I don't have any idea about fungi
as element of air biofilters, more over, I unknown what a biofilter is. I
I'll sincerly apreciate your cooperation in my learning.