Aspergillus and 5´adenylic acid deaminase

Dept. Bioquímica, Veterinaria Bioqvet at
Wed Sep 4 11:08:19 EST 1996

We would be very interested in knowing how the enzyme from Aspergillus
sp. 5´adenylic acid deaminase is obtained. We purchase it from a
commercial source but we would be interested to know whether this
enzyme is secreted by the microorganism or if it needs to be purified
 fron its cytosol. Any information related with the enzyme will be
 wellcome. Our E-mail address for correspondence is