Gram stain for Saccharomyces?

HoLyGrAiL sci50156 at nus.sg
Wed Sep 11 18:59:58 EST 1996

      Hello,

         I am just a greenhorn regardning this topic...

    But one thing that simply makes me wonder....Do Saccharomyces (any
  species) respond to Gram staining??

         And also does the mold Penicillium chrysogenum give any result
     after application of the Gram stain on it? Or izzit not applicable?

          Anyone who can furnish me with the answers??

          Thanks...in advance.....

                    ____________________________
                   |    KAREN ( LittleGem )     |
                   |                            |