Help Identifying Mushroom

jsflynn at srnet.com jsflynn at srnet.com
Sat Sep 21 09:12:58 EST 1996

On 20 Sep 1996 09:11:12 GMT, Berlant at dynanet.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I recently found growing in my yard a very noxious looking mushroom with a
>pink head that was covered by regularly spaced black studs.
>
>Can anyone identify it for me based on this description.
>
>My thanks in advance.
>
>Steve Berlant

If it's still available, take a picture, even  a poloroid would do,
try to get a closeup though,  then find someone to scan it and post
the file as a binary.  Then we might be able to help.  Other than that
the only thing that comes to mind is a stinkhorn but I don't know one
that fits that description.

Stephen