Mycological Schools

Mark Spear MCSpear at
Mon Sep 23 04:10:32 EST 1996

What kind of mycology do you mean?  You can get some mycology at the 
undergraduate level in a number of plant pathology departments. 

Or, if you mean education without college there are classes that go 
for a few days to a week in subjects like edible mushrooms or 

If you are just starting join one of the groups like North American 
Mycological Society or and read the journals and newsletters for more 

    ---- Mark

More information about the Mycology mailing list