help!

JeremyBrowne Jeremy at grazeley.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 26 16:58:22 EST 1996

In article <324AE657.6B09 at mail.auburn.edu>
           showssr at mail.auburn.edu "Stephen R Shows" writes:

> Who exactly reads this message? please reply

EXACTLY ? Now that's leading into the metaphysical :-)

However, I'm an amateur mushroom hunter of some 8 years experience - been going
out with a qualified mycologist for six weeks a year (2 hours a week) for that
time.

Went on a gourmet and fungus foray weekend in Normandy, France, last October
and seemed to know enough (in French as well as English) for some of the others
to turn to me as much as to the French 'mycologue'

I collect for the pot in the main.
--
Jeremy Browne, Hampshire, UK
jeremy at grazeley.demon.co.uk
Shaking Hands BBS, Fidonet 2:252/160 (+44 1252 626233, also FAX)