Thank you for all your help.

Mycos williams at netshop.net
Fri Sep 27 16:43:46 EST 1996

I would like to thank everbody, and that is a surprisingly large
number of you (probably 30-40 replies) to my posts:' As a layman" and
"mycological schools". I would like to thank each of you individually
but, as I said, there have been a great many replies both posted and
as private e-mails.
There have been many good suggestions and well meaning criticisms that
have given me a new outlook as well as some great ideas as to how to
proceed from this point on. Again, thank you very much!

                                                Sincerely,

                                               Gary Williams (Mycos)