Looking for Advice

"David Brayford ", IMI D.BRAYFORD at cabi.org
Mon Sep 30 04:17:24 EST 1996

Check out your BMS Newsletter August 96, pages 10-11, under BMS Day Forays.
 There is one at Norbury Park, Dorking, on 12 October and another at Windsor
Great Park on 19 October.  Specimens from the latter foray are brought back
here to IMI for examination.  If you have mislaid your Newsletter, details
of both forays may be obtained from Ernest Emmett on 01428-644 392.

Dave Brayford
International Mycological Institute
Egham, Surrey, UK
d.brayford at cabi.org