REQUEST:Mushroom Identification

Stamets 1 stamets1 at aol.com
Mon Sep 30 14:11:12 EST 1996

Re: ID of Psilocybe

At the risk of being bashed, may I humbly recommend my new treatise,
"Psilocybin Mushrooms of the World: An Identification Guide" published by
Ten Speed Press, Berkeley, Ca. This book arrives today in San Francisco
and will be available in one week. You can call your local book store,
call Ten Speed, or......call Fungi Perfecti (360-426-9292/fax:
360-426-9377). More information is available on our home page at

http://www.fungi.com

The book has color throughout, covers nearly 100 species, including
non-active Psilocybes and deadly look-alikes and is well referenced.

good luck. be careful.

paul stamets