* * Mycologist Directory * *

Ronald Quimio quimio at ix.netcom.com
Wed Apr 2 23:01:39 EST 1997

I have been delegated by the Asia Committee of the International
Mycological Association (IMA) to prepare a DIRECTORY of ASIAN SYSTEMATIC
MYCOLOGISTS. I have sent notices and forms to those whom I know and have
asked them to reach others they know.

If you feel you should be on this directory or have colleagues whom perhaps
have not been contacted, kindly forward this message to them.  I may be
reached by email or through the address below.  Otherwise, I would greatly
appreciate if you would forward me names and addresses so I may contact them
directly.

Please contact me if you have any questions. Thank you.

Prof. Tricita H. Quimio
Department of Plant Pathology
University of the Philippines at Los Banos
College, Laguna, PHILIPPINES 4031

EMAIL: thq at mudspring.uplb.edu.ph