Organic control of fungus gnats

Berlstein berlstein at
Fri Apr 4 02:44:50 EST 1997

I originally got sundew plants when I became interested in carnivorous
plants.  In Seattle, I got them from "The Sun Shop", an excellent plant
store that specializes in carnivorous plants.  You may find them next to
the venus fly traps and pitcher plants at a nursery.  They produce sticky
drops of sweet liquid that trap bugs.  I think it also attracts bugs.
However, it may prove to be only a seasonal solution- mine seem to stop
producing the sticky stuff in the winter.  In any event, they are
interesting plants to have around.

"Those who have nothing to say usually say it about spelling."
-Jim Berlstein, BFD