Organic control of fungus gnats

Berlstein berlstein at aol.com
Fri Apr 4 02:44:50 EST 1997

I originally got sundew plants when I became interested in carnivorous
plants.  In Seattle, I got them from "The Sun Shop", an excellent plant
store that specializes in carnivorous plants.  You may find them next to
the venus fly traps and pitcher plants at a nursery.  They produce sticky
drops of sweet liquid that trap bugs.  I think it also attracts bugs.
However, it may prove to be only a seasonal solution- mine seem to stop
producing the sticky stuff in the winter.  In any event, they are
interesting plants to have around.