question about molds

mk mk at merck.com
Thu Apr 10 16:45:37 EST 1997

Did anyone see the Primetime special last night about the babies being
affected by the molds growing in basements in the Cleveland area?

I am particularly interested in the name of the mold that released the
toxins and were harmful to the babies.

Please if anyone knows the name of this mold place it on the newsgroup.

Thanks in advance for your help.

MK

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.