Morel is April fungus of the month

Tom Volk volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu
Tue Apr 22 08:14:11 EST 1997

Hi all.  Greetings from Wisconsin!  We're finally having spring here.
That means the morels can't be too far behind.  In honor of the season
my fungus of the month is the morel.  I've got some additional
information there that's not on my morel web page.  You can access both
from my fungi page, at the URL below.  Sorry I'm out of synch with those
of you in the southern hemisphere-- but you've got lots of good fungi to
look for as your autumn season progresses.
Happy hunting!
---Tom
Tom Volk                                     (000)
Dept. of Biology & Microbiology             (00000)
3024 Cowley Hall                            (00000)
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse           (00000)
La Crosse, Wisconsin  54601                  (000)
volk_tj at mail.uwlax.edu                        | |