Data needed

Trudy Marshall Trudy at sosmix.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 10:39:58 EST 1997

In article <335B8C92.19EB at alaska.net>, Charles Samuels
<arktika at alaska.net> writes
>I need, and am willing to pay, for; information on mushroom stem and cap
>flesh structure; and mushroom color reaction to various chemical
>stimulation.  The data may be in printed lists or computer files.
>
>Contact me directly at arktika at alaska.net
>Charles Samuels
If you are willing to pay then try this book:
"Fungi of Britain and Europe (New Generation Guide)"

(Same hemisphere, much of it will apply I'm sure).

Author-         Stefan Buczacki.
Publisher-      Collins
                ISBN 0002194481
                320 pages £8-95

It's a thorough and systematic guide which contains 1300 detailed
illustrations and has extensive information on the appearance, size,
colours and other features neccessary for the identification of fungi,
giving emphasis both to field characters and essential microscopic
details. Plus:-
>information on mushroom stem and cap
>flesh structure; and mushroom color reaction to various chemical
>stimulation (Where relevant).

It's my Bible
--
Trudy